Seaplane Pilots Association Australia (SPAA) is a not for profit organisation staffed by volunteers. Its goals are to:
As a member of Seaplane Pilots Association Australia you will become part of a great community. You will receive regular newsletters and information. You will also be supporting this amazing sector of the aviation industry.
Support Seaplane Pilots Association Australia with a donationDonations to SPAA are greatly appreciated, and will assist in the day to day running of this not for profit organisation. There are three easy ways to donate:
1) Make a direct deposit (i.e. “Pay anyone”) transfer to the SPAA Bank account. The 'Seaplane Pilots Association Australia' BSB 032-189 and Account number 137540 (Please remember to put your name in the 'Reference' field so we know that you have donated to SPAA)
2) Use your PayPal account to donate to SPAA via the secure DONATE link below.
3) Make a payment to SPAA using your Credit Card by clicking the DONATE link and using the secure PayPal facility (you don't need a PayPal account to do this).
Tragic DHC-2 accident at Cowan Creek.
- SPAA members have expressed grief and shock at the tragic loss of six lives in a floatplane accident near Cottage Point on 31 December.
- The ATSB will conduct an investigation to identify causal factors leading to the fatal accident at Cowan Creek involving a Sydney Seaplanes DHC-2 Beaver.
- We extend our sincere condolences to the family and friends of the passengers and the pilot killed in this tragic accident.
Lake Boga Splash-in
Join with SPAA members for the amazing Splash-in at Lake Boga over the March long weekend in 2018
Watch this space
for more details about
Rathmines in 2018!
A SPAA splash-in will be held in conjunction with the Rathmines Catalina Festival in October 2018. Watch this space for more details!